It was examining main.db file located under C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Skype\SKYPE_USERNAME\. I looked at the file type and it was sqlite database then I used DB Browser for Sqlite (http://sqlitebrowser.org/) to examine the database. I found way more information than what I got from SkypeLogView.
I ended up writing a script to extract some of that information. Initially, I wanted a graph like one displayed here https://github.com/x0rz/tweets_analyzer for all the contacts. I never got that far.
What the script currently does:
- Extract info about the main account. Info such as emails, phone #'s, mood info, and etc.
- Extract info about contacts. Skype even stores people who you were in group chat with but whom you haven't added to contact list.
- Gets info on how many messages each author has sent.
- Similar to tweets analyzer, it gets info for hour and number of messages for each author. It doesn't do the cool graph though. :(
- Prints top 10 words used by each author. (This is kinda useless)
Feel free to copy it. I spent a day on writing that so it's not that great. If anyone improves it, leave a comment.